Pixel+Rclone+GooglePhoto

我成功的使用magisk和rclone在我的pixel上挂载了网盘,也可以在文件应用中看到,但是Google相册并没有识别到这个文件夹,我该如何让Google相册备份可以备份我挂载的网盘呢?

I have successfully used magisk and rclone to mount the network disk on my pixel, and I can also see it in the file application, but Google Photos does not recognize this folder. How can I make Google Photos backup to back up my mount? What about the network disk?

Very grateful if someone help me

I mount a folder used webdav link to GooglePhoto, looks like Rclone + Webdav + GooglePhoto, and it works, It can show in Pixel`s Google Photo backup folder, But I was already has those photo backup in GooglePhoto
I wonder why Google Photo can not recognize Rclone + Webdav + OneDrive?

hello and welcome to the forum,

sorry, not sure what you need help with?
so you are using the google photos app from google and want to backup the photos to the mount?

what does onedrive have to do with googlephoto?

when you posted, there was a template of questions for you to answer.

Hi there, thanks for your reply. I used Magdisk module Rclone

rclone v1.60.1

• os/version: unknown
  • os/kernel: 3.18.137-g72a7a64494e (aarch64)
  • os/type: android
  • os/arch: arm64
  • go/version: go1.19.2
  • go/linking: dynamic
  • go/tags: none

I used Rclone to mount the OneDrive disk, and I want the Google Photo application to recognize the disk. If I use Rclone + OneDrive to mount directly, Google Photo does not recognize it. If I mount the OneDrive to my Webdav server , and then use Rclone + Webdav to mount my OneDrive, And open the directories one by one. At this time, the folders can be recognized, but this is too troublesome. Is there any way to make the OneDrive mounted by Rclone can be directly recognized by Google Photo?

1 Like

It works now, The downside is I have to click through the folders one by one

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.