Optimal Google drive mount on windows

rclone v1.61.1

• os/version: Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Datacenter 1809 (64 bit)
  • os/kernel: 10.0.17763.3887 (x86_64)
  • os/type: windows
  • os/arch: amd64
  • go/version: go1.19.4
  • go/linking: static
  • go/tags: cmount

Hello all, search-fu has somewhat failed me, I am using the following to mount a crypted gdrive (mostly for Plex) working fine overall, as it happens today I did a large number (small files) server side moves and I was somewhat sluggish, wondering if there is anything I should change (tps too low? chunk size?)

this particular machine is old but has a LOT of ram (old server)

rclone mount crypt:/ c:\googlecrypt --vfs-cache-mode full --drive-skip-gdocs --vfs-read-chunk-size=512M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit=off --drive-acknowledge-abuse --vfs-read-ahead=512M --buffer-size=512M --max-read-ahead=512M --tpslimit 10 --tpslimit-burst 10 --transfers=16 --checkers=8 --drive-chunk-size=512M -vP --attr-timeout=1s --cache-dir s:\googlecryptcache

thanks

No idea as there's no log file or anything to look to suggest what the problem might be.

Sounds like if you moved a lot of stuff, plex is analyzing.

to be clear Plex wasn't having an issue, just in general server copies seem slow (many small images moving folders) they were progressing but no errors shown in the logs, wondering if it makes sense to increase any of the caching

Dunno as there's no log file to look at as server side things are fast and generally not slow.

You'd have to share a log with some details in it.

ok I'll try to reproduce with more -v but there were no throttle errors or anything, just wondering if the tpslimit was a problem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.