Not seen on Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr

Hey. Sonarr does not see my rclone directory. It appears empty when I navigate to the directory within Sonarr. The files are there when viewing them directly via Terminal but just not in any other application. I thought --allow-other would solve that but it doesn’t appear to be it.

Here’s what I got:

rclone mount -vv --allow-other --drive-chunk-size=32M --dir-cache-time=336h --cache-chunk-path=/data/.gdrive-cache/ --cache-chunk-size=32M --cache-chunk-total-size=200G --cache-info-age=1344h --cache-tmp-upload-path=/data/.tmp-upload/ --cache-tmp-wait-time=1h "gdrive:" gcache/

I’m now thinking what I should be doing is rclone sync or rclone copy but I’m not entirely sure what best practice is here.

1. Sonarr finds the movie and downloads it.
  2. It gets put into /media/movies
  3. Is this where I should be doing rclone copy to my Drive movies directory?

Sounds like you have a permissions issue maybe? Are you running Sonarr and rclone all as the same user?

For moving files, it’s really up to you on how you want to handle it. If you don’t want to keep them, you can do a rclone move, if you want to keep local and remote the same, you can use sync. If you just want to copy from local to remote, you can use rclone copy.

Could be a permission issue. I’m not sure I can figure out the users running Sonarr and rclone on the seedbox. I’m also trying this locally with rclone running on Docker and Sonarr running separately. Same issue there as well.

For moving files, it’s really up to you on how you want to handle it. If you don’t want to keep them, you can do a rclone move, if you want to keep local and remote the same, you can use sync. If you just want to copy from local to remote, you can use rclone copy.

rclone move is intriguing to me but I have an existing library and not sure how I’d be able to add that into Sonarr.

You’d have to ps -ef | grep and see what users are running each process.

Depending on who’s running what, you’d have to change some things around. Without seeing the output though, it would be hard to guess.