Not including undecryptable directory name: Bad PKCS#7 padding - too long

Hi Guys!

I’d like to ask for some help regarding rclone mount.
I’m currently copy all of my content from ACD to my own GSuite account with the help of the odrive and Google Compute method.
I downloaded the files to Gcompute and copy them to GSuite. It works and the already encrypted data are existing on Google Drive (at least a few of them).
I tried to check it on my Ubuntu VPS, where I use google-drive-ocamlfuse to mount the GDrive encrypted folders and I wanted to mount the “decrypted” version on another mount point with crypt, but it is empty. The verbose logging contains some error messages, for example:
5te4qn8phpnq8lmbnsqnashkoa8dcvbt78kf6h6u6f5aqblj5g97pncrjomfulosv1umj1mrfsgfh5lhbuavblmf400mc2o7jc2s0k8: Not including undecryptable directory name: Bad PKCS#7 padding - too long
It happened with all directory, so the mount is empty.

What happened? It worked before (with ACD and GDrive as well)…
The copy was between ACD to GDrive with the following command:
rclone copy --transfers 20 --low-level-retries 1 --checkers=32 --exclude *.cloud --exclude *.cloudf --retries 10 --contimeout 10m --size-only --max-size 50000M --verbose --log-file=log_gdrive_movies.txt /home/xxx/odrive-agent-mount/Amazon\ Cloud\ Drive/PLEX/Movies/ gsuite:/PLEX/Movies

The rclone.conf contains the following:
[gsuite]
type = drive
client_id =
client_secret =
token = {“access_token”:xxx}

google-drive-ocamlfuse folder:
/home/user/GDrive

[movies_gsuite_crypt]
type = crypt
remote = /home/user/GDrive/PLEX/Movies
filename_encryption = standard
password = XXX
password2 = XXX

I don’t use it but it can help:
[movies_gsuite]
type = crypt
remote = gsuite:/PLEX/Movies
filename_encryption = standard
password = XXX
password2 = XXX

Linux AMD64, Ubuntu, rclone v1.36
(Tried with rclone v1.35 as well, no change. :frowning: )

Thanks in advance.

It seems the problem has been solved. :slight_smile:
User error… I mixed the 2 available crypt passphrases and of course I used the wrong one. :blush:
But maybe the error message could be more helpful in this case…

1 Like