Need help using Rclone mount with systemd

I created a mount for my Gdrive succesfully, it shows up under rclone config as:
rclone config
Current remotes:

Name Type
==== ====
Gdrive drive

e) Edit existing remote
n) New remote
d) Delete remote
r) Rename remote
c) Copy remote
s) Set configuration password
q) Quit config
e/n/d/r/c/s/q> q

After that I followed the guide on Ultraseedboxes to create a virtual hard drive mount for my Gdrive (https://kb.ultraseedbox.com/display/DOC/rclone+-+Installation+and+Introduction and https://kb.ultraseedbox.com/display/DOC/rclone+-+Rclone+Mount+using+Systemd)

But when trying to start the systemd job via systemctl --user enable --now rclone-vfs.service
the output is :
systemctl --user enable --now rclone-vfs.service
Job for rclone-vfs.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See "systemctl --user status rclone-vfs.service" and "journalctl --user -xe" for details.
karetoni@lw830:~$ systemctl --user status rclone-vfs.service
● rclone-vfs.service - RClone VFS Service
Loaded: loaded (/home13/karetoni/.config/systemd/user/rclone-vfs.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Fri 2019-11-29 17:35:47 CET; 1min 27s ago
Process: 62959 ExecStart=/home13/karetoni/bin/rclone mount gdrive: /home13/karetoni/Mount --allow-other --config
Main PID: 62959 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

And to the journal file I do not have permissions sadly.
When putting the command into the command line for itsself I get the error:
Failed to create file system for "gdrive:": didn't find section in config file

If anyone could troubleshoot that with me I would highly appreciate it!

You'd have to share the systemd service file you have and we can see if there is an issue.

That error means you have something misconfigured in the service file.

You can share it by putting 3 backtics around you block of the file

this

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.