Multiple drives mounted with a single service?

Ok!
I got my batch file to work..
I ended up editing it back to how I originally had it and used mount instead. I also deleted the first instance of the drive/path letter and put it back to how it was in my original arguments.
If i run the file it opens two cmd windows that say rclone has been started and the drives mount for as long as those windows stay open.
here's the file content:
start f:\rclone\rclone mount --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 64M --log-level INFO --vfs-read-chunk-size 32M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off gdrive: p: --config "C:\Users\sli4.config\rclone\rclone.conf" --vfs-cache-mode writes

start f:\rclone\rclone mount --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 64M --log-level INFO --vfs-read-chunk-size 32M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off ColdStorage: s: --config "C:\Users\sli4.config\rclone\rclone.conf" --vfs-cache-mode writes

Still no luck getting the batch file to work with nssm. It still says the created service is paused every time.

excellent, the batch file works!

i do not use nssm, instead i use task scheduler to run my mounts.
it can run mounts at boot time and on demand...

Alright. I figured it out!
So using Start for both commands works with the batch file but caused the nssm service to break and not work at all.
Taking away start caused a weird issue where it would run the first command and not the second - both from the batch file and the service.
Everything on the internet said to try using & between the commands or "call" instead of start - but none of those made a difference.

in the end i needed to use "/separate" to run them both through the created nssm service.
this is the working command. I hope this is helpful to someone else.

start "rclone" /separate f:\rclone\rclone.exe mount --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 64M --log-level INFO --vfs-read-chunk-size 32M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off ColdStorage: s: --config "C:\Users\sli4\.config\rclone\rclone.conf" --vfs-cache-mode writes 
f:\rclone\rclone.exe mount --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 64M --log-level INFO --vfs-read-chunk-size 32M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off gdrive: p: --config "C:\Users\sli4\.config\rclone\rclone.conf" --vfs-cache-mode writes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.