Mounting OpenDrive Error

I've been trying to automount my OpenDrive server as a way to access my media library for things like Kodi and Jellyfin. However, for reasons that aren't entirely understood, I can't get the drive to properly mount by the normal methods. [I changed the config name to something simpler, in this case just "open", because I thought that would help]

I'll use the normal command of rclone mount open: Q: [just picking a random letter, because I assumed it didn't matter anyway] and the message I get in response is (and I quote)

failed to create file system for "open:": failed to create session: your current IP address is blacklisted. Please login through OpenDrive website using valid credentials and the IP address will be excluded from the blacklist. (Error 403)

As I should point out, I did go through the OpenDrive site, login with my credentials like normal with no issues. It did nothing. There was no change, still getting the error; even after repeating the process with my VPN disabled. I'm not using this via Docker or something (since that's a whole other can of worms), so I wanted to take that off the table. Any help would be crucial--I don't know what to do.

welcome to the forum,

that has been discussed in the forum, a few times.

Okay. Can you tell me how I can fix it then? It's very important that I can mount my OpenDrive as a local drive for my Kodi and Jellyfin libraries--I'm also planning on using some emulation frontends with this.

as i mentioned, your issue has been discussed in the forum.
did you search for it, did you read it, what exactly was not clear?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.