I’m currently have my Google Drive (GSuite) mounted via rclone, and then I’m using mergerfs to merge it with a local folder on my seedbox (Whatbox). I based my setup on the settings/config that @Animosity022 posted in this forum. My mounted folders are added to the Plex server that is hosted on my box. I’ve noticed a few times over the past couple months that a movie that I know is on my drive isn’t showing up in Plex (and/or it’s showing as missing in Radarr). Upon examination of my mergerfs directory, the folder for that specific movie is missing when I run the ls command. If I unmount my drives and run my rclone mount and mergerfs commands again, the missing folder seems to return. The problem is, I have too many movies to know for sure if every folder is present just from looking at the list. The only time I notice something isn’t there is when I go to try and watch a specific movie. Is there any way to try and figure out why some folders would occasionally be missing from my mounted drive? By the time I notice something is missing, it’s hard to find anything in the logs since I have no idea how long the folder hasn’t been showing up.
One thing I’ve noticed (and I have no idea if it’s relevant) is it only seems to be happening to movie folders (not TV shows). My movies and shows are in two separate folders (actually four since 4K content is separate for both as well) in the top level of my gdrive.
Below are the commands I use to mount my grdrive as well as the mergers command I'm using. I added --disable ListR because I saw it mentioned in a thread discussing something that seemed to be a similar issue as mine. As far as I can tell, it hasn't made any difference (since I've still seen the issue a few times after adding that command).
#gdrive screen -dmS gdrive rclone mount \ -vv \ --buffer-size 256M \ --dir-cache-time 1000h \ --poll-interval 15s \ --timeout 1h \ --disable ListR \ gdrive: /home/seannymurrs/gdrive \ #mergerfs mergerfs -o rw,use_ino,func.getattr=newest,category.action=all,category.create=ff,cache.files=auto-full,dropcacheonclose=true /home/seannymurrs/files:/home/seannymurrs/gdrive /home/seannymurrs/gmedia
Also, here is the cloud upload script I'm using to move my files from my seedbox to my Google Drive (in case it's somehow relevant).
#!/bin/bash #exit if running if [[ $(pidof -x "$(basename "$0")" -o %PPID) ]]; then echo 'Script is running, aborting.' exit fi # Move older local files to the cloud rclone move /home/seannymurrs/files gdrive: -P --log-file /home/seannymurrs/scripts/logs/upload.log --log-level INFO --exclude-from /home/seannymurrs/scripts/excludes --delete-empty-src-dirs --fast-list --drive-stop-on-upload-limit
Paste config here
As I mentioned above, I never notice the issue quickly enough where I can find anything in the logs. I don't write my logs to a file (I attach to the screen if I need to look at something). If anyone has any suggestion on how to try and replicate the issue on command and find the relevant part of the logs, I can go do that and report back.
Paste log here