Make a configuration effectively :ro

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

rclone config does not specify if one is able to set options Documentation.

I would like to set one (copied) remote to be effectively ro. I thought I'd do this via --disable WriteMimeType,CanHaveEmptyDirectories,SetTier,GetTier,WriteMetadata,UserMetadata,Purge,Copy,Move,DirMove,PutUnchecked,PutStream,MergeDirs,CleanUp,ListR,OpenWriterAt (there is Documentation, but immutable != ro)

Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.

2024/03/11 13:53:21 NOTICE: Successfully updated rclone from version v1.63.0-beta.7022.e649cf4d5 to version v1.66.0

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

OneDrive (but the question hopefully is answered "globally"

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

Paste command here

Please run 'rclone config redacted' and share the full output. If you get command not found, please make sure to update rclone.

type = onedrive
drive_type = business
token = XXX
drive_id = XXX
region = global

A log from the command that you were trying to run with the -vv flag

Paste  log here

It looks that you are mixing up so many things that it is hard to decide where to start....

you have onedrive remote - you can check in documentation which options are allowed. You can use them to configure behaviour of your remote either by specifying them in config file or as flags in rclone CLI command. This is definition of your remote.

You can use rclone config to manage these options in interactive or non-interactive mode. You can also use any text editor to edit rclone.conf file manually.

Then there are global flags like --immutable you can use in your rclone commands - but not in config. These flags modify rclone operations.

You can not configure onedrive remote as "immutable" but you can treat it as such when using it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.