Lacking Good Tutorials

How many service accounts can you operate though? In compliance with the topic title, would you be willing to write up some documentation on how to operate this? I’m in the process of writing a script, which is why I’m back on here after a small break.

No idea about the limits. I just manually switch the service account file when necessary. The existing documentation is pretty good @ https://rclone.org/drive/#service-account-support. Let me know if something seems confusing and I will try to clarify it and update the rclone docs too.

Oh, I’m just trying to write a script to do that. Basically make the user accounts variables, and run a for loop if statement type setup. Once 745GB has been uploaded, switch to the next available account. Do that until they’ve all been used. But it also depends on how many service accounts you can have.

If I can have say 10, then I’m totally happy because I only have 1TB seedbox, this would allow me to push so much more content to my plex server, I’ve started adding Foreign Films and TVShows.

This may be of help to you then: cloudplow