Just a big thank you!

I work at a biotech that produces an extremely large amount of data.

Ive personally used rclone to migrate 3+ Petabytes into various cloud providers.

No other tool ive used has been able to match the speed and ease that rclone provides.

We have implemented rclone in a number of the programs weve written and its been a dream.

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all the hard workers that made rclone such an incredible tool.

5 Likes

Yes, the same for qnap. All of their shitty cloud tools are unstable, slow and buggy. But rclone is perfect.

THANKS GUYS!

biotech you are sure? :slight_smile: it sounds like you have a big collection with 3 pb adult movies not bad! :slight_smile:
I also have to thank you very much, rclone is the best there is. no other application provides this performance and functionality i hope there will be support for this for many years to come.

That is amazing - thanks for the report :smiley:

I love hearing about how rclone has helped people it makes it all worthwhile!

a big THANK YOU from me as well.

I have used the qnap tools before until i noticed rclone. The qnap tools have been very unreliable und unstable, Now i use rclone for a lot of things and it just works. Rclone is so important for me. Keep up the good work!

1 Like