Is this the correct procedure for using crypt and mounting with node-gdrive-fuse?

Ok, so for starters I’m definitely a beginner when it comes to all this, but I’ve been reading lots and hoping to verify that I’m doing things correctly. I’m using a VPS with ubuntu 16.04lts with plex server setup and I’m trying to encrypt my media that I will be uploading on my newly acquired Google Drive.

I have created two remotes in rclone. One called gd that is my Google Drive remote, and a second called local-crypt that is my crypt.

The crypt remote is configured as gd:/path/to/encryption.

First, I’ve been mounting crypt with the following command rclone mount --allow-non-empty --allow-other --read-only --verbose --buffer-size=375M local-crypt:/ /path/to/encryption
Now I read in another thread that the user was mounting crypt with /path/to/decryption/ Is this what I should be doing?

Second, I mount the Google Drive with node-gs with the mount point configured to /path/to/encryption.

Finally, I point plex to the /path/to/encryption. I just want to verify that I have the order correct as I’m obviously looking to avoid the 24hr ban when Plex indexes my library. Thank you very much for your time and help with this. I appreciate it.