I can not mount the google disk

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I can not mount the disk

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.50.2

• os/arch: linux/amd64
  • go version: go1.13.6

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Ubuntu 20.4

Which cloud storage system are you using?

Google Drive

The command you were trying to run

rclone mount gcrypt: /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/ --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --vfs-cache-mode full  &

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

[GD]
type = drive
client_id = 00vmhBjX
client_secret = 00vmhBjX
scope = drive
token = 00vmhBjX
team_drive = 
root_folder_id = 00vmhBjX

[gcrypt]
type = crypt
remote = GD:serv/fms
filename_encryption = standard
directory_name_encryption = true
password = 00vmhBjX
password2 = 00vmhBjX

When mounting, I get this error, I do not understand how to fix it. Created from root, and you need to mount here /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/
It is necessary to download the transcodes that will be created in this folder. I don’t know how much this will affect requests. Maybe you met with such questions?

[1]+  Exit 1                  rclone mount gcrypt: /home/medi/mnt/gdrive --allow                                                                                                             -other --dir-cache-time 72h --vfs-cache-mode full
root@movix:~# rclone mount gcrypt: /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/gdrive --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --vfs-cache-mode full  &                                                 [1] 69823
root@movix:~# 2021/01/22 15:48:44 Fatal error: Can not open: /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/gdrive: open /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/gdrive: no such file or directory

[1]+  Exit 1                  rclone mount gcrypt: /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/gdrive --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --vfs-cache-mode full
root@movix:~# rclone mount gcrypt: /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/gdrive --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --vfs-cache-mode full  &
[1] 75269
root@movix:~# 2021/01/22 15:59:53 Fatal error: Can not open: /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/gdrive: open /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/gdrive: no such file or directory

[1]+  Exit 1                  rclone mount gcrypt: /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/gdrive --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --vfs-cache-mode full
root@movix:~# rclone mount gcrypt: /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/gdrive --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --vfs-cache-mode full  &
[1] 76603
root@movix:~# 2021/01/22 16:02:41 Fatal error: Can not open: /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/gdrive: open /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/gdrive: no such file or directory

root@movix:~# rclone mount gcrypt: /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/ --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --vfs-cache-mode full  &
[1] 77110
root@movix:~# 2021/01/22 16:03:50 Fatal error: Directory is not empty: /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/ If you want to mount it anyway use: --allow-non-empty option

[1]+  Exit 1                  rclone mount gcrypt: /home/mediacms.io/mediacms/media_files/ --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --vfs-cache-mode full

hello,

Fatal error: Directory is not empty
as per that error, mount to an empty folder.

that is a very old version of rclone, that latest stable is 1.53.4.
you can update using this
https://rclone.org/downloads/#script-download-and-install

Updated
rclone v1.53.4

• os/arch: linux/amd64
  • go version: go1.15.6

Prompt the correct setting for downloading files and playing directly? Without plex. This will be the folder in which the files from ffmpeg will be encoded and stored

i always encode and process files locally, then upload them.

I think about it too. Make it like a task to sync every day and transcode folders. So how do you go about setting up? I installed it from the root.

as for syncing files,
rclone sync /path/to/local files gcrypt:`

these might be hepful
https://rclone.org/union/
https://github.com/animosity22/homescripts

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.