How to use rclone with Kodi on android?

You'd modify the block within the automate flow has the rclone command. The one with the serve ftp command and change that command line to connect to your gdrive. You should be able to drop your own .rclone.conf into the Download directory and change 'local:' to 'somegdrive:' that matches an entry in your .rclone.conf. That's really about it. You'll be 'serving' an ftp share that points to your gdrive.

I only had it serving a local directory because I use this to sync up multiple kodi installations in my house. It essentially gives me remote write access to the kodi directories and allows me to sync the installs with the other kodi installs.

Thank you.
I am going forward step by step with your suggestions.
I have set gdrive source for FTP, now I see the files in gdrive but they are encrypted, with filenames not recognizable.
Am i missing something else?

No. You need to use the same .rclone.conf config you'd use on your PC or anywhere else. Then reference that in the block. If you're seeing encrypted files, then you're not using your crypt remote in the flow.

if you simply copy the same config you have that works on your PC/desktop and then reference it the same way in the rclone command it would work.

Great!
Now it works how I wanted... :slight_smile:
Thank you very much for you patience !

1 Like