How to use dedupe on gdrive correctly?

You have to pay attention, that they have other limits (and I guess shadow limits as well) for team drive. I can not find the link anymore on the google help site, there was written how many files you can maximal have. I think it was around 250k files.

edit:* Google Team Drive file limit reached
link for more info about that.

You could contact google support and ask them if something is wrong with your broken team drive, but usually they just answer with copy&paste answers and none of them are helping.

Like I mentioned before, we can nothing do to locate exactly the problem with all that ‘maybe shady’ limits involved. We can just prey and obey.

I have an account for gdrive which uploads nearly for over 60 days every day the full 750 GB and no ‘ban’, but if they would start banning accounts, because of heavy using, then this would outrage many, many users. I would heard of that. I also check r/DataHoarder/ and 4chan on daily basis, if there would be any ban going on for heavy using, I would know. Also I saw users with a high number in xxx TB and some PB, they have no problems so far, just the usually shadow limits.

edit2: Found the link with their limits:
https://support.google.com/a/answer/7338880