How to refresh rclone cache on Windows

In UNIX, we can use kill -SIGHUP to refresh the cache. However there seems to be no equivalent of -SIGUP on Windows. Anyone know if there is a way to refresh the cache on Windows without restarting the mount?

Some background information:

I’m using rclone mount on Google Drive on a Windows 10 machine:
GD -> rclone crypt -> rclone cache -> rclone mount

I am mounting it with --cache-db-purge --dir-cache-time=3h --cache-info-age=3h, but some new folders are not shown long after 3 hours until I restart the mount, while other new files got refreshed/shown correctly. Seems to be a bug somewhere but I have not observed enough of it to precisely report it. The exact parameters I used to mount is: mount crypt: X: --config=“C:\Program Files\rclone\rclone.conf” --no-checksum --allow-other --max-read-ahead=5M --dir-cache-time=3h --cache-info-age=3h --buffer-size=0k --cache-chunk-no-memory --cache-chunk-size=5M --cache-total-chunk-size=50M --cache-db-purge --cache-dir=T:\rclone\ --cache-chunk-path=T:\rclone\ --cache-db-path=T:\rclone\ --cache-chunk-clean-interval=1m --cache-read-retries=30 --cache-workers=4 --cache-rps=4 --tpslimit=4 --bwlimit=4000 --low-level-retries=10 --retries=10 --contimeout=2m --log-file=T:\rclone\rclone.log --vfs-cache-mode=writes --vfs-cache-max-age=1m
(The parameters look weird because I’m testing it to seed rare torrents, with a RAM disk for the cache files to save disk writes.)

Sending signals to running processes in an OS independent way is a hard problem and one i haven’t solved.

I think to make it work in windows would require running a little webserver within rclone and then using another rclone command say rclone control refresh-cache or something like that.

There may be an easier way, I’m not sure!

To cross post ncws own post Cache - ability to purge directory cache without purging cached files? would probably help on windows too.