How to I integrate Web-UI access into my docker container?

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I have a working rclone mount using the official docker container, however I can't work out how to add web-ui access. I've found a few examples on the forums of people using docker compose, however I'm not currently using compose to raise my containers, so I'd love to know how to add it without.

I believe the commands I'm trying to add are --rc-addr :5572 --rc-web-gui --rc-user craftyclown --rc-pass ???? but I can't work out how to integrate that into my current command

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.53.2

• os/arch: linux/arm64
  • go version: go1.15.3

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.4.0-1022-raspi aarch64)

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google Drive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

sudo docker run --restart=always --name rclone  -e UMASK_SET=002 -e PUID=1001 -e PGID=1001  -v /home/craftyclown/.config/Docker/Rclone/config:/config/rclone -v /home/craftyclown/.config/Docker/Rclone/logs:/logs -v /mnt/crafty:/mnt/crafty:shared -v /etc/passwd:/etc/passwd:ro -v /etc/group:/etc/group:ro --device /dev/fuse --cap-add SYS_ADMIN --security-opt apparmor:unconfined rclone/rclone:latest mount "RichFlixCrypt:/Encrypted/" /mnt/crafty/Skull --allow-other --buffer-size 256M --dir-cache-time 72h --log-level INFO --log-file /logs/Plex_Mount.log --poll-interval 15s --timeout 1h --umask 002 --cache-dir=/mnt/crafty/rclone_cache --vfs-cache-mode full --vfs-cache-max-size 500G --vfs-cache-max-age 24h --uid 1001 --gid 1001 --tpslimit 3

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

Paste config here

A log from the command with the -vv flag

Paste  log here

Ok, sorted it! Forgot to add the port number in the main docker command!

So if anyone is curious the following docker command gives a working mount with VFS cache and webui

sudo docker run --restart=always --name rclone -p 5572:5572 -e UMASK_SET=002 -e PUID=1001 -e PGID=1001 -v /home/craftyclown/.config/Docker/Rclone/config:/config/rclone -v /home/craftyclown/.config/Docker/Rclone/logs:/logs -v /mnt/crafty:/mnt/crafty:shared -v /etc/passwd:/etc/passwd:ro -v /etc/group:/etc/group:ro --device /dev/fuse --cap-add SYS_ADMIN --security-opt apparmor:unconfined rclone/rclone:latest mount "RichFlixCrypt:/Encrypted/" /mnt/crafty/Skull --allow-other --buffer-size 256M --dir-cache-time 1000h --log-level INFO --log-file /logs/Plex_Mount.log --poll-interval 15s --timeout 1h --umask 002 --cache-dir=/mnt/crafty/rclone_cache --vfs-cache-mode full --vfs-cache-max-size 500G --vfs-cache-max-age 336h --uid 1001 --gid 1001 --tpslimit 3 --bwlimit-file 16M --rc --rc-addr :5572 --rc-web-gui --rc-user craftyclown --rc-pass ?????

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.