I'm using Termux to rclone http serve on Android, so that Kodi can see everything.
I'm hung up on one small silly problem.
When I rclone serve my gdrive mount, I can see all my media in a browser by navigating to localhost:8080/Movies or localhost:8080/TV
How do I plug this in to Kodi?
In adding an http source to Kodi, I tried
- URL: localhost; Port: 8080; Directory: Movies
- URL: 127.0.0.1; Port: 8080; Directory: Movies
- URL: http://127.0.0.1; Port 8080; Directory: Movies
- URL: http://127.0.0.1; Port 8080; Directory: Movies/
- URL: http://127.0.0.1; Port 8080; Directory: /Movies/
None of that works for Kodi. I've tried all those variations, and it always tells me that there's no media there but I can add the source anyway if I want to. I've tried agreeing to that, but just like it says, it can't find any media.
What's the correct way to get the rclone serve plugged in to Kodi?
I know @calisro runs his stuff this way (but with Automate instead of Termux)
EDIT: Solution was in post #2 and post #4.
http serve doesn't work with Kodi, Webdav was needed.
Format is IP address only, and path without slashes (/).