How can i let Sonarr \ bazarr automatically upload to rclone mount?

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I want to make Sonarr automatically download then upload the series to my gdrive mount

I tried to set the Path to the mount but it didn't work

I'm using this command:

mount --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 64M --log-level INFO --vfs-read-chunk-size 32M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off gdrive: X: --config "C:\Users*USER*.config\rclone\rclone.conf" --vfs-cache-mode writes

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.48.0

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

windows 10, 64but

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google Drive

It should work, I have mine set up to download to my PC then upload to Google Drive. Here are my settings, seem in line with yours:

rclone mount --rc --allow-other --dir-cache-time 96h --buffer-size=1G --vfs-read-chunk-size=128M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off --log-level INFO --log-file D:\RCLONE\rclone.log --cache-dir D:\RCLONE\ --fast-list --timeout 1h --vfs-cache-mode writes --tpslimit 5 NewDrive: G:

If not you can try an overnight script. I was using this before I set up direct paths on Sonarr/ Radarr:

rclone move --tpslimit 5 --delete-empty-src-dirs T:\ NewDrive:"TV Shows"

So for this I have a .bat file created and then I used Windows Scheduler to run at midnight every night. This will move files (not copy) and delete all local files once complete.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.