Google Mount connection suggestions

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

Not so much as a problem, just a question.
I have a mount setup to Google Drive, and my TV shows set to a folder on my Google Drive in Sonarr. NZBGet will download to local, and Sonarr will move the file to Google Drive.

Below are my mount settings, any tweaks? suggestions? to make it better? Its not used for streaming, just uploading to Google Drive.

I know there are lots of other options like copy etc.. but this method works well, just seeing if there are improvements to my mount?

Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.

v1.62.2

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google Drive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

mount gdrive_media_vfsR: R: --stats 1m --transfers=5 --fast-list --progress --allow-other --dir-cache-time=160h --cache-chunk-size=10M --cache-info-age=168h --cache-workers=5 --attr-timeout=1s --vfs-read-chunk-size=128M --vfs-cache-max-age=1h --vfs-cache-mode writes --cache-dir "c:\Rclone_Cache_R\Upload\vfs_cache" --buffer-size=16M --cache-tmp-upload-path "c:\Rclone_Cache_R\Upload" --cache-tmp-wait-time 30m --cache-db-path "c:\Rclone_Cache_R\Cache" --log-file "c:\rclone\Logs\R_Mount.txt" --log-level INFO --config "c:\rclone\rclone.conf"

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

[GDrive]
type = drive
client_id = [secret]
client_secret = [secret]
scope = drive
token = [secret]

[gdrive_media_vfs]
type = crypt
remote = GDrive:/Emby
filename_encryption = standard
directory_name_encryption = true
password = [secret]

[gdrive_media_vfsR]
type = crypt
password = [secret]

[gdrive_media_vfsS]
type = crypt
password = [secret]

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.