Google Drive with service account and restricted scope

It probably won't make any difference since the things rclone move deletes are not in the mount anyway.

I have a possible plan for rclone backends to use the VFS layer which would fix this. Just ideas at the moment though!

These things are not in the rclone mount, but they are in the mergerfs mount, in the "local" filesystem part. With the single move command, from the "local" filesystem part to the "remote" rclone part, they disappear from the mergerfs mount because they are available neither in the local filesystem part nor in the remote rclone part until a vfs/refresh command has been run.

With the copy, refresh, delete sequence of commands instead of move, files don't disappear from the mergerfs mount because they become available in the remote rclone part before they are deleted from the local filesystem part. In this way, the copy, refresh, delete sequence of commands looks more like an ordinary "mv" command between two local filesystems than does the single move command.

I'll keep an eye out. Until then I seem to have found a workaround. :slight_smile:

Oh, I see - thanks for explaining.

Grand!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.