Google Drive: Pooled storage limit exceeded

It seems it was only a matter of time, I received an email earlier on today 12:29pm with the subject "Pooled storage limit exceeded" from Google.

My Google Workspace account has been given a 60 day grace period after which it will enter a read-only state.

I'm probably going to go back to self hosting my data at home.

same, there are 4 of us, we are researching but the box route seems to be the best online option.

It's the "minimum x users" that all these other cloud storage solutions seem to have that put me off, I'm missing why they can't have a minimum of 1 user, and just increase the price a smaller amount, not three times the price.

I am looking to bring on another member here to our plan and he will pay 2 months the first month so he is in credit and then just pay each month. you are welcome to join us if we go down that route.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. If you cancelled your account I'd have a limited amount of time to migrate/download my data.

No worries, that's not going to happen though, but understand the concern.

You still looking for users to split the cost?

@eddie563 or any other member, who is searching for 1 person to fill up another team. im searching for people to join, too. i would appreciate any invite.

Hello im willing join to group for unlimited plan.

I am willing to join a group as well

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.