Google drive crypt is not mounted plex

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

There is a problem in mounting Google Drive

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.50.2

• os/arch: linux/amd64
  • go version: go1.13.6

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Ubuntu Linux 20.04.1

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google Drive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

I used two approaches, the first one is:

rclone mount gcrypt: ~/mov --allow-non-empty --cache-db-purge --buffer-size 64M --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 16M  --timeout 1h  --vfs-cache-mode minimal --vfs-read-chunk-size 128M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 1G &

Got this error Fatal error: failed to mount FUSE fs: mountpoint does not exist: /home/medi/mov
Then I set it up and got another train of errors.
bytesized-hosting com pages rclone-gdrive

rclone mount gcrypt: ~/mnt/gdrive --allow-other --allow-non-empty --cache-db-purge --buffer-size 32M --use-mmap --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 16M  --timeout 1h  --vfs-cache-mode minimal --vfs-read-chunk-size 128M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 1G &
medi@vmi331658:~$ 2020/12/15 12:43:09 ERROR : /home/medi/.cache/rclone/cache-backend/gcache.db: Error opening storage cache. Is there another rclone running on the same remote? failed to open a cache connection to "/home/medi/.cache/rclone/cache-backend/gcache.db": timeout
2020/12/15 12:43:11 ERROR : /home/medi/.cache/rclone/cache-backend/gcache.db: Error opening storage cache. Is there another rclone running on the same remote? failed to open a cache connection to "/home/medi/.cache/rclone/cache-backend/gcache.db": timeout
2020/12/15 12:43:11 Failed to create file system for "gcrypt:": failed to make remote gcache:"serv/fms" to wrap: failed to start cache db: failed to open a cache connection to "/home/medi/.cache/rclone/cache-backend/gcache.db": timeout

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

[GD]
type = drive
client_id = 1H5Ju4536YDav
client_secret =1H5Ju4536YDav
scope = drive
token = access_token1H5Ju4536YDav
team_drive = 
root_folder_id = 0A1H5Ju4536YDav

[gcrypt]
type = crypt
remote = gcache:serv/fms
filename_encryption = standard
directory_name_encryption = true
password = 1H5Ju4536YDav-
password2 = 1H5Ju4536YDav
[gcache]
type = cache
remote = GD:serv
plex_username = user
plex_password = 1H5Ju4536YDav
chunk_size = 10M
info_age = 1d
chunk_total_size = 10G

All settings were made from the newly created user. For the second day I have been leafing through everything and looking for information. :roll_eyes:Can someone please explain normally how to screw my encrypted 5TB google drive with this vps contabo. Before that, I also figured out for a very, very long time, until by a miracle everything worked. Then I decided to update and configure everything as normal, I can install everything on the docker. But no, everything is covered again and nothing works. As a result, I configured everything without a docker and it remained to mount the disk. :pleading_face:

Now I really want to figure out how to properly configure everything so that it works, and everything flies without problems. I'll write it all down for myself and hang it on the wall for use next time.

This means that you tried to run two rclones at once which use the same cache backend I think.

I recommend not using the cache backend but instead using --vfs-cache-mode full for rclone mount.

You need to update rclone as well to use the new cache mode.

I did everything as you said, but as a result I do not see anything when adding the plex library.
Screenshot_1

rclone mount gcrypt: ~/mnt/gdrive --allow-other --allow-non-empty --cache-db-purge --buffer-size 32M --use-mmap --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 16M --timeout 1h  --vfs-cache-mode full --vfs-read-chunk-size 128M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit 1G &

folder was created here /home/medi/mnt/gdrive

Hard to see what's in that tiny screenshot as it's better to post text if you can.

Shouldn't be used as it allows for over mounting and hiding things.

Did you update your rclone.conf as well to remove the cache backend?

What happens if you ls on the mount point, do you see things or not?

I cleaned out the /home/medi/.cache/rclone/cache-backend/ folder
also removed --allow-non-empty and rebooted. I try again, no more errors crash, but this folder is still empty. I created it from this user, as in all tutorials.

What needs to be updated in it?

I really ask for help, I can do everything. Grant access to the panel.
I would like to deal with this once and for all, because it is all very difficult. After all, it's a very awesome program, I've been using it for a year now. But the problem with mounting is eternal.

To remove the cache backend, you'd have to fix that to be:

[gcrypt]
type = crypt
remote = GD:serv/fms
password = 1H5Ju4536YDav-

So it removes the point to the cache backend.

From there, run simplify your mount command.

rclone mount gcrypt: /home/medi/mnt/gdrive --allow-other --dir-cache-time 72h --vfs-cache-mode full  &

It's best to use full path names rather than a ~.

Once mounted from a terminal, run a ls command in the mountpoint and do you see files?

Updated everything as you said. I also noticed that a new folder /home/medi/.cache/rclone/cache-backend/ has been created. I deleted it. after the reboot, she no longer appeared. And I tried your updated team. There is no result.

Another question in gcrypt settings, I took the password from the C: \ Users \ .config \ rclone \ rclone.conf file and transferred it to the server, but when typing and re-showing it, it is completely different. Is it encrypted and the original cannot be seen?

Also, my computer setup got lost and I had to update the token.
But on the computer, everything comes in and works. And how can I configure the server. Maybe this is related to users? Although I went to the folder from the media user and there is also nothing there.

[GD]
type = drive
client_id = 51H5Ju4536YDav
client_secret = t1H5Ju4536YDav
scope = drive
token = 1H5Ju4536YDav
team_drive = 
root_folder_id = 1H5Ju4536YDav

[gcrypt]
type = crypt
password = 1H5Ju4536YDav

[gcache]
type = cache
plex_username = movibar
plex_password = 1H5Ju4536YDav
chunk_size = 10M
info_age = 1d
chunk_total_size = 10G
plex_url = 127.0.0.1:32400

My setup in windows

[GD]
type = drive
client_id = 51H5Ju4536YDav
token = 1H5Ju4536YDav
root_folder_id = 0AJwHmM9rEv4oUk9PVA
team_drive = 

[gcrypt]
type = crypt
password = 1H5Ju4536YDav

Does:

rclone ls gcrypt:

return any files?

I'm not sure what you mean by taking the password.

rclone.conf can be copied from one machine to another without issue. Is your configuration encrypted?

So I don't know whether the password is encrypted or not, I opened the rclone.conf on Windows through a text document and entered the copied password through rclone config on the server. But when I open rclone.conf on the server it is completely different. As I understand it on the server, it is encoded. And now I wondered if I copied the correct password to Windows?

I also remember when I then tried to set it up, I was doing actions with groups and permissions, then my server worked completely from root))
What else do you need, what information? I will give everything to solve this problem :pleading_face: :persevere:
Damn, all the settings except this one. And torrent, and ftp, and plex and jellyfin. And here, unfortunately, the most important thing could not.

That means your user doesn't have a config file.

You can run this and see where it should go:

rclone config file
Configuration file is stored at:
/opt/rclone/rclone.conf

Mine is in a custom location.

medi@dfs:~$ rclone config file
Configuration file is stored at:
/home/medi/.config/rclone/rclone.conf

Check that file and validate your contents are in there.

Uploading: Screenshot_6.png...

So is the folder you've described in the configuration you directory in your Google Drive?

What does:

rclone lsd GD:serv

show?

Yes, this folder is, I also received notifications about connecting to the server application. I confirmed. Before that, everything worked until I overloaded the server and was in the mood to remount everything. I remember fiddling with the folder and access settings, maybe here in this too? But I tried everything, and everything seems to be mounte, but the folder is empty.

do not understand

Can you please share the output in a terminal on the same machine we've been working on.

Screenshot_10

Can you share the output of:

rclone ls gcrypt: -vv

In a group or in a personal message?