Gdrive Plex TV slow load but 4k/Movies fast?

I've been tweaking my rclone config settings for awhile now and can't seem to find the sweet spot...
I have gbit, my server is AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2920x. Running Unraid + Plex in a docker.
I have 2TB of SSD Cache, and 30TB of Data.

But when I play tv shows they take awhile to load. I assume its has something to with them being smaller? chunk size issue? Movies and 4k movies load within 5 secs. Most movies are 5-20GB+

Rclone version: 1.53.1

I have clone Mr. Animosity022 script in hoping he may have the answer but it doesn't seem to work for TV for me.

My Rclone config:

rclone mount --allow-other --fast-list --tpslimit 8 --transfers=10 --drive-skip-gdocs --vfs-read-chunk-size=64M --poll-interval=15s --dir-cache-time=100h --timeout=10m --umask=002 -v gdrive: /mnt/disks/gdrive --cache-dir=/mnt/user/rclonecache --vfs-cache-mode full --vfs-cache-max-size 500G --vfs-cache-max-age 336h --bwlimit-file 16M

I also have Emby on my server and noticed it seems to load quicker. I'm wondering if there is a plex tweak I have to do??? I hit play on both at the same time and Emby seems to be able to load files quicker.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.