File movement from multiple servers to same gdrive

Hi, I have a use case to use 2 radarr from 2 seperate servers and to copy the files to the same gdrive in parallel. My problem is, though the rclone is mounted on two different servers, only one is working at a time. I one server, i can't use --allow-others because of the lack of permission. Is there any restrictions like this? Is there any way to do this 2 copy process in parallel?

Thanks

You could use rclone copy or rclone move to move the files, you don't need rclone mount.

Thanks Nick. I will try. Will this allow to move files to same gdrive in parallel from two different servers?

Thanks

Yes it should do if you use rclone move or rclone copy - don't use rclone sync from two places at the same time to the same directory.

Thanks Nick. Sorry for being a noob. I went through some examples after getting your first response. Currently with mount, I am doing all this with out any kind of scripts. Radarr is doing all work for me including moving the files. So when rclone move in place, don't I need a script for automating this? I have multiple folders jn gdrive based on language, type etc

Thanks

I don't have any experience with Radarr I'm afraid... Is there a script you can run when it finishes downloading things?

The other thing we could work on is why the mount doesn't work - you should be able to have it mounted on two different servers, no problem.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.