Failed to create file system for "OneDrive_Business:/": didn't find section in config file - connection works from GUI but fails from terminal

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I've just installed RClone with GUI on my Raspberry pi4 and configured OneDrive, GoogleDrive and DropBox connections. All connections work perfectly well from GUI. I was able to copy files to my local storage.
But when I try rclone lsd OneDrive_Business: from the terminal I get an error: "Failed to create file system for "OneDrive_Business:": didn't find section in config file". Same command line for other connected cloud drives works fine. I edited config for onedrive a couple of times. The issue remains. Works fine from GUI, can't access from terminal.

Stats:

rclone: v1.61.1; 
onedrive global for business

The command I was trying to run:

rclone lsd OneDrive_Business:

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

[OneDirve_Business]
type = onedrive
token = {"access_token":"--removed--","token_type":"Bearer","refresh_token":"--removed--","expiry":"2023-01-15T09:59:23.012462973+01:00"}
drive_id = --removed--
drive_type = business
link_scope = anonymous

A log from the command with the -vv flag

2023/01/15 10:06:10 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.61.1" starting with parameters ["rclone" "lsd" "OneDrive_Business:" "-vv"]
2023/01/15 10:06:10 DEBUG : Creating backend with remote "OneDrive_Business:"
2023/01/15 10:06:10 DEBUG : Using config file from "/home/alex/.config/rclone/rclone.conf"
2023/01/15 10:06:10 Failed to create file system for "OneDrive_Business:": didn't find section in config file

You have a typo in your config.

You'd want to fix that to 'drive' instead of 'dirve'

1 Like

Darn. Thanx big time!!! Changed it. Works like a charm.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.