no, it was not working - and i never said that - while actually using it on a lot of files.
but i will check it and figure it out by myself. maybe it is/was a problem that filenames changed while the command was actually running
btw: if you press on my edit and look at the raw format, you can actually see exactly, that i was always writing *.!qB and your edit only shows that you didnt used ' ' before and that you are in a windows environment, dont know if that makes any difference, never used rclone on windows as i am not using windows at all.
i am just a volunteer trying to help you when you did not post the required info include output of rclone version.
in your tittle you use ” *.!qB ” so i thought you might be a windows user.
i posted a windows example.
finally, you posted the output of rclone version, i realized that you are on linux, so as helpful volunteer, i changed the example to linux, to help you.
zero difference. in the end , i shared two working examples, windows and linux.