Error Using Rclone with Mega.NZ

I use Rclone to send files from my seedbox(feralhosting) to MEGA.NZ via ssh, initially everything was going well and is now showing this error "Failed to create file system for" mega: ": couldn't login: illegal base64 data at input byte 22" , password and login are correct, I ask you for help. THX

First update rclone, and Try with another account because old account have problems with loggin

I performed the test with another account, the first attempt worked, but on the second try the same message "Failed to create file system for" mega: P1 ": could not login: illegal base64 data at input byte 22"

Try running with -vv --dump bodies and see if there is some human readable text printed.

He's asking to run the full command and append "-vv dump bodies" at the end of the command and include that output.

Wow! I copied the wrong result, sorry!

I reinstalled rclone again and reset the seedbox and it went back to normal, I will start the tests and pass new information

1 Like

After a while the problem came up, a new rclone update came out and the problem came back "Failed to create file system for (mega1:": could not login: illegal base64 data at input byte 22) even after performing the update.

Same problem here.
:frowning:
Any ideas?

Did you try 1.50? I put a fix in for that which may/may not work!

No I haven't. I actually cannot try anything before the guy that makes the container updates it.
Not even sure what version I have now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.