Emby + rclone vfs + GdriveS

Hello! I have emby + rclone vfs + Gdrive, all on a vps

I recently found two ways to configure my rclone mount vfs and i don't know what Is better for my use

/usr/bin/rclone mount xxxx: /xxxx/xxxx --allow-other --buffer-size 128 --dir-cache-time 72h --drive-chunk-size 32M --fast-list --log-file /home/rclone_mount.log --umask 002 --vfs-read-chunk-size 128M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit off --user-agent="PHP/5.2.9"

rclone mount xxxxx: /xxxxx/xxxxx --allow-non-empty --allow-other --dir-cache-time=48h --cache-chunk-size=64M --cache-chunk-total-size=20G --cache-info-age=40h --cache-workers=6 --cache-tmp-upload-path /home/rclone/rclone_temp --modify-window 1s --umask=002 --cache-chunk-path /home/rclone/cache_dir/cache_backend --cache-db-path /home/rclone/cache_dir/cache_backend --cache-dir /home/rclone/cache_dir --buffer-size=0M --volname Media --syslog --log-level INFO --cache-tmp-wait-time 15m --daemon --daemon-timeout=10m --tpslimit 10 --vfs-cache-max-age=5m --vfs-cache-mode=writes &

the first one was sent to me by a friend, indicating that this code is better than the second, but honestly I don't understand why, maybe because the second mix cache with cache?

I need to not exceed the limit of google requests or petitions (100 x 10 seconds I think) to can play my videos and sharing this to my friends

Please, can you help me?
I appreciate your help

@Animosity022 please can you help me?

Feel free to reference my settings as those are what I use for Plex, which is the same for Emby. I don't use the cache backend.

Thank you so much for reply my dude. So Do you think the first group of code Is not better than second? What do you recommend me?
Thanks

Neither. I recommend my settings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, thanks a Lot, i Will see it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.