New Dropbox Business Members w/ Unlimited Storage Available:
- Invoice sent monthly for $35 via Paypal.
- Utilize Privacy if you're worried about card details. It's free!
- Encryption for all files and folders is required at all times.
- Dropbox scans all files for misuse and personal information. If it's not encrypted it'll be flagged and deleted.
- If it's encrypted I can't see it and neither can Dropbox. It's in everyone's best interest.
- Sharing any files or folders is not allowed.
- Sharing account details and login information is not allowed.
- Storage is 'Unlimited' but additional storage may need to be requested as utilized.
- If limits are reached, let me know. I'll reach out to Dropbox for support.
- I'll attempt to keep all users up to date on issues encountered from high usage.
- Members are given new usernames and passwords for access, anonymity, and account validity.
- 'Directory Restrictions' are in place but Dropbox isn't built for this type of separation.
- Anonymously named and configured accounts help ensure privacy.
- Cohesive branding among accounts ensures the companies validity and life expectancy.
- There are no guarantees in life.
- I'll do my best to support and interface with Dropbox but nothing is without risk. Dropbox may decide to end our storage availability or close out the account altogether and there wouldn't be anything I can do. Come up with an exit strategy and make sure to follow best storage practices.
If you're interested message me directly with your current usage and expected growth.
This post will be updated as needed. Membership is still available.