Dropbox daily upload/download limitations [Questions]

Hi guys. Does anyone know what the download limitations for dropbox advanced business with 3 users are? I am thinking of using Dropbox but the documentation is a bit confusing. There's information about uploading (maximum sizes, payloads, api, request calls etc) but there's nothing about downloading. Not from what I can see at least. With Workspace Google you know that daily you have 750gb upload per user and 5-10tb download. What are the limitation for Dropbox? Not talking about sharing links, dropbox transfer etc, but internally within the organization.

There's no upload or download limits for dropbox.

1 Like

Would like to lead on from this

What about file uploads - What's the max upload for one file? Microsoft's limit is 250GB - So I really want to know what the limit is for one file to be uploaded.

File size and file path length 250 GB - File upload limit. Applies to each individual file uploaded to Microsoft Teams Files tab, SharePoint document libraries, OneDrive folders, and Yammer conversations.

Now I looked into this on Dropbox's site and it states "350GB max on the API" - Rclone uses the API right, so is that what it is?

Yes, the documentation is correct and rclone uses the API.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.