Does rclone have some sort of status I can check

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

No problem, just want to know if there is a way to check rclone's status.

Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.

rclone v1.62.2

• os/version: ubuntu 20.04 (64 bit)
  • os/kernel: 5.4.0-152-generic (x86_64)
  • os/type: linux
  • os/arch: amd64
  • go/version: go1.20.2
  • go/linking: static
  • go/tags: none

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Office 365 E3 SharePoint Site

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

Paste command here

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

/usr/bin/rclone sync --ignore-size --ignore-checksum --ignore-times --user-agent ISV|rclone.org|rclone/v1.62.2 --log-file=/root/rclone.log /nextcloud/www/data/__groupfolders/1 MS365:/Files --backup-dir MS365:/RcloneBackups

My Question:

I want to know if there is a way to check the status of the above command (percentage done, how many remaining files? etc. I'm using this command via cron in a .sh file and it's been running 4 days now. The local folder is 464 GB, But SharePoint is saying its over 500GB (and that's not including the backup folder.

It's still copying files and the command keeps running, but I have no idea where it is in it's progress.

Is this possible?

hello and welcome to the forum,

--progress and various flags that start with --stats

and can add --log-level=DEBUG or --log-level=INFO

Guess that means I have to start the command again? :smiling_face_with_tear:

can check the log, looks for errors and problems.

The log does show files occasionally not being 'synced' which I was hoping to keep the log clean so I can easily figure out the handful of tiles that didn't get copied to SharePoint. Other than that, the log is clean and not much else in it.

anything else you need help with?

No I guess not. Sounds like I can only get stats on a command if I include those flags and would have to restart the sync again. I'd rather let it hopefully finish out and hopefully stop. Hopefully soon. :slight_smile:

is that required or wanted?
https://forum.rclone.org/t/onedrive-size-hash-differs/11869/4

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.