This file has been truncated. show original
# Contributing to rclone #
This is a short guide on how to contribute things to rclone.
## Reporting a bug ##
If you've just got a question or aren't sure if you've found a bug
then please use the [rclone forum](https://forum.rclone.org/) instead
of filing an issue.
When filing an issue, please include the following information if
possible as well as a description of the problem. Make sure you test
with the [latest beta of rclone](https://beta.rclone.org/):
* Rclone version (eg output from `rclone -V`)
* Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)
* The command you were trying to run (eg `rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp`)
* A log of the command with the `-vv` flag (eg output from `rclone -vv copy /tmp remote:tmp`)
* if the log contains secrets then edit the file with a text editor first to obscure them