Docker Container - Multiple Mounts

Im using Docker Container to mount my Google Drive, but want to add an additional Drive to Mount:
Below is my Docker script... How do I go about mounting another drive? Would I just add an & in the Command and add - mount NewDrive_media... etc.. similar to below?

Rclone_mount:
image: rclone/rclone
container_name: Rclone_mount
restart: always
volumes:
- /home/shenniko/.config/rclone:/home/shenniko/.config/rclone
cap_add:
- SYS_ADMIN
- SETPCAP
- MKNOD
devices:
- /dev/fuse:/dev/fuse:rwm
command: "mount gdrive_media_vfs: /home/shenniko/google-drive --config=/home/shenniko/.config/rclone/rclone.conf --allow-other --cache-tmp-upload-path=/tmp/rclone/upload --cache-chunk-path=/tmp/rclone/chunks --cache-workers=8 --cache-writes --cache-dir=/tmp/rclone/vfs --cache-db-path=/tmp/rclone/db --no-modtime --drive-use-trash --stats=0 --checkers=16 --dir-cache-time=60m --cache-info-age=60m --log-level=DEBUG --log-file /home/shenniko/.config/rclone/logs/rcloneUnion2.log"

I remember I've had this topic some time ago.
I could imagine nothing has changed about it if the rclone-docker docu doesn't ship with an example and mentioning of multiple mounts in a single docker.

Specifically that means it is designed to have one mount per container and the linked docker-compose could help you having work minimized still tho.
I do need to admit that I actually never transfered over to rclone in docker. So I have no practical experience.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.