Difference between mounting and serving through WebDAV

Modification times are not interesting in this use case, as this would just be a "media machine". Playing back stuff on the cloud.

WinFSP has been good for me, for a long time. But recently I updated it to the 2022 release and I started having problems. In seemingly random way, from time to time, transfer rates were capped at 14-18Mbps. Which was leading to stutter in playback (that's how I noticed). I first reverted to rclone 1.57 from 1.58.1 but the problem did not go away. Now it's been two days on WinFSP 2019 and I've never had the problem happen.

Clearly not very scientific but I did not know how else to solve this. Debug logs for rclone were showing exactly zero problems during stuttering moments. And I am sure it wasn't my ISP throttling me because often it went away by simply seeking ahead (thus requesting different chunks).

As such I was considering taking away the "middle man" (WinFSP), leading to a more streamlined configuration.
Although the current one seems good (WinFSP 2019 and rclone 1.57). I'll probably try to update again 1.58.1 and see if it stays ok.