Detected overridden config

Could anyone shed any light on why "detected overridden config - adding "{FYsMb}" suffix to name" has started showing up in my rclone log files?

The commands still work and function as intended, so I don't have any issues, just curious as to why that has started appearing, the only thing I have done is update rclone to the latest version.

not an expert on this, but for now, perhaps this will help.

rclone has some new features concerning, on the fly remotes, without using a config file.
also, modifying a remote from a config file and using backends

https://rclone.org/docs/#connection-strings-config-and-logging

This was part of the connection strings work.

We need to be able to tell backends apart by how they were configured so we can cache them properly.

Are you using a backend specific config flag, eg --drive-use-trash or an env var? Or are you using an on the fly backend, eg :drive: - either of those will cause this message.

It is harmless though - you can ignore it!

No I'm not using any of those things.

I was using the command below on Debian Stretch x64 with Rclone v1.55.

/usr/bin/rclone move '/scripts' GD1:'/scripts' --checkers 7 --check-first --checksum --create-empty-src-dirs --drive-chunk-size 8M --drive-pacer-min-sleep 100ms --log-level INFO --order-by 'modtime,asc' --progress --retries-sleep 2s --skip-links --stats 0 --stats-file-name-length 50 --tpslimit 1 --tpslimit-burst 1 --transfers 1 --use-mmap --user-agent 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/74.0.3729.131 Safari/537.36';

Yes I have been as the commands still work perfectly fine, just thought it was odd as I hadn't changed anything.

These flags modify the backend so will cause the overridden config message. You can put them in your config if you want to as chunk_size = 8M and packer_min_sleep = 100ms. No need to though!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.