Copying from GDrive to a different Gdrive folder

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

I am copying data from one grove folder to another drive folder. I am seeing the folder structure get copied and recline is showing the files copying with -P but I am not seeing the files when I mount the drive, all the folders are empty.

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

Windows 10 64 Bit

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google drive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

rclone copy --bwlimit=9M --transfers=5 --checkers=10 --drive-chunk-size=256M gdriveRemote1Crypt:/ gdriveRemote2Crypt:/Folder -P

A log from the command with the -vv flag (eg output from rclone -vv copy /tmp remote:tmp)

The command is still running and it’s been running for about 300 hours due to the amount of data that is being copied. (~14TB)

I can stop the command and run it with the log if needed but I was hoping someone might have ideas before I do that.

hello and welcome to the forum,

the version of rclone you are using is old.
please update and try again.
https://rclone.org/downloads/

can you share your mount command?

Are you sure you are using the right credentials for the mount? Try listing the underlying remote - do you see files there?

My mount command is

rclone mount --allow-other --vfs-cache-mode writes --vfs-read-chunk-size 64M --vfs-read-chunk-size-limit=1G --timeout 1h gdriveMediaCrypt: /Volumes/mount/gdriveMedia

I tried listing and I am only seeing the directories but no files. I’ll update my credentials for my mount and try again and see if that helps at all but I’m 99.9% sure I am using the right ones.

I checked my credentials and they are correct. I don’t see the files when I list the remote but I see all of the folder structure. I will update recline to the newest version and try again just frustrating as I am 10TB into a 14TB copy that has been running for 300+ hours saying the files are being copied.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.