Computer Crashed During Remote Configuration

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

My computer crashed while I was configuring a remote to access google drive. When my computer crashed I was working on answering the Advanced Options for auto config. I had already established my client ID and client secret. I tried to reconfigure the remote and config says that there are no remotes. I also tried to listremotes with no success. I am trying to figure out if the remote that I made is salvagable or if I need to start over. Thanks for the help!

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone/1.51.0-gcc/8.3.1
I am setting up my remote to work on my schools hpc and the rclone installation is managed by the IT department.

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

CentOS Linux
rhel fedora

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

Google Drive

The command you were trying to run

rclone -vv listremotes

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

2021/08/03 12:19:01 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.51.0" starting with parameters ["rclone" "-vv" "config"]
2021/08/03 12:19:01 NOTICE: Config file "/home/ncleme2/.config/rclone/rclone.conf" not found - using defaults
No remotes found - make a new one

A log from the command with the -vv flag

2021/08/03 12:18:30 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.51.0" starting with parameters ["rclone" "-vv" "listremotes"]
2021/08/03 12:18:30 NOTICE: Config file "/home/ncleme2/.config/rclone/rclone.conf" not found - using defaults
2021/08/03 12:18:30 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.51.0" finishing with parameters ["rclone" "-vv" "listremotes"]

That's an old version so you want to upgrade.

Just remake the remote but I'd be concerned as to why your computer crashed...

Thanks! I will let the IT department know. Can I use the same client ID and client secret or do I have to make another? I don't think that the computer crashed because of rclone. I was using rclone remotely. I hope that I can figure out why it crashed too.

You can reuse as it's not an issue.

Thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.