Can't get files in shared OneDrive folder to show up using WebDAV

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

Files in a folder that was shared with me on OneDrive (through a university account that had to be setup using WebDAV) do not show up with rclone lsd
The same commands work to show files from my own OneDrive account with the same organization which I set up the same way. The URL I used when configuring this redirects me to the proper folder when pasted into a browser.

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

CentOS 64 bit

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

OneDrive, configured with WebDAV as required for my organization's accounts to work

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

rclone lsd remote:

A log from the command with the -vv flag (eg output from rclone -vv copy /tmp remote:tmp)

2020/03/25 14:56:44 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.48.0" starting with parameters ["rclone" "lsd" "fastq:" "-vv"]
2020/03/25 14:56:44 DEBUG : Using config file from "/mnt/home/matsonza/.config/rclone/rclone.conf"
2020/03/25 14:56:45 DEBUG : Item with unknown path received: "/personal/*FOLDER OWNER'S USERNAME*/Documents/*PATH TO FOLDER*/", "/personal/*FOLDER OWNER'S USERNAME*/Documents/*PATH TO FOLDER*/"
2020/03/25 14:56:45 DEBUG : Item with unknown path received: "/personal/*FOLDER OWNER'S USERNAME*/Documents/*PATH TO FOLDER*/*NAME OF FILE*", "/personal/*FOLDER OWNER'S USERNAME*/Documents/*PATH TO FOLDER*/"

and then more of these lines for every file in the folder I am trying to access

2020/03/25 14:56:45 DEBUG : 9 go routines active
2020/03/25 14:56:45 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.48.0" finishing with parameters ["rclone" "lsd" "fastq:" "-vv"]

If it is relevant, these are large (few hundred MB each) files and there are ~100 of them

Also, the path to the file contained one folder name which had a space. I used %20 here in the configuration URL for Rclone, but an actual space is showing up in the logs here if that matters

hello and welcome to the forum,

you are using a very old version of rclone.
not saying this will fix the problem but can you update to latest?

Just tried this on 1.51 and same issue occurs

Are you using rclone lsd? That only shows directories. Try rclone ls instead.

I get the same effect that way too (no output). There is one subdirectory in the directory the rclone remote points to which should show up with rclone lsd.

This is almost certainly the problem...

If you want to debug further can you run with -vv --dump bodies and post the log?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.