Can I use service accounts to upload to My Drive?

So I know how to view, download, upload files to my teamdrive using a service account with something like this:

[serviceaccount-remote]                                                                                                                                
type = drive                                                                                                                                         
client_id =                                                                                                                                          
client_secret =                                                                                                                                      
scope = drive                                                                                                                                        
root_folder_id =                                                                                                                                     
service_account_file = /path/to/serviceaccount/jsonfile                                                               
team_drive = my-temadrive-id

But I don’t know how to do it for My Drive, if I remove the teamdrive file it just shows the file “Getting started”

What should I do to use service accounts to upload to My Drive?

I also tried doing it as explained at https://rclone.org/drive/#service-account-support but that can’t work for me as I’m using the google drive account of my uni. I don’t have a domaina attached to it

I’d probably take a step back as I’m not sure how you’d add a service account to read a regular Google Drive regardless of rclone.

Did you find a way to do that?

Hello, is there any update regarding this?

I tried to share a folder to the service account then use rclone_drive_shared_with_me with it, but no luck.

Can you create a new post with your specifics as the OP never included anything so couldn't figure much else.

Thanks!