Base32768 encoded filenames appear to contain characters that result in a 400 error

I'm configuring a separate crypt remote as you described and so can access each variation separately. The source remote is stored on GDrive using filename_encryption = standard, and those files are all fine. The issues that I am seeing are arising when trying to convert to these particular crypt configs. The motivation for moving from filename_encryption = standard was to gain additional path length, as I'm finding that I'm unable to migrate existing files from GDrive to Dropbox due to Dropbox's relatively shorter maximum filename length. Hence, I've been trying to implement your suggestion in this post.

Great to know. When both config options are specified, does it seem that the obfuscate option is taking precedence? From what I can glean, the base32768 encoded output looks very different than the examples I saw with obfuscate, and the filenames being generated when I combined the two looked far more like the latter.

Yes, the ERROR line in the original log emits the plain filename and I've been eyeballing to see which characters are causing it. From eyeballing, I've seen this occur:

• ’ becomes ⁳
  • ‘ becomes ⁲
  • … becomes ₟
  • ’ becomes ₏
    (among others).