After so much activity with a google mount, the folder on linux looks like this

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

The mount "closes" after a while

What is your rclone version (output from rclone version)

rclone v1.53.3

Which OS you are using and how many bits (eg Windows 7, 64 bit)

rclone v1.53.3

• os/arch: linux/arm
  • go version: go1.15.5

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

GDrive

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

This is ran in 'crontab -e' just for convenience

@reboot rclone mount drive:MountAnime /disks/GoogleAnime/ --allow-other --buffer-size 256M --dir-cache-time 96h --timeout 1h --umask 002 --daemon

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

[drive]
type = drive
client_id = 61379086685-rfrmqvkakvl60osigbpa4ek0pi3r0k4g.apps.googleusercontent.com
client_secret = 
scope = drive
token = {"access_token":"ya29.a0AfH6SMCK8iJ6slnivDs22EVMBGEsLmxSuI1PWsBAhE9a5iNixz-65eYw4XwuBEfudXYCLmzeayI8ymJ_wuNnUk3QM9_UhjB990eNsYK1Y8jEqhApCltY_DIDG3cmvOsBag80uNeI2Us2IK_nT4cNO3Xhlt4T5TJfHGw3vcGe0u7mJQ","token_type":"Bearer","refresh_token":"1//06EisTkJLYa6XCgYIARAAGAYSNwF-L9Ird49n_PBtDZmm_0L3QMRtFy1vH2K7UYpVyznCFttByAmZP1sOr2ZZX3Q7WevDcdAxnOk","expiry":"2020-12-27T14:31:46.714591774-08:00"}
team_drive = 0AOhoZbpu7STyUk9PVA
root_folder_id = 

A log from the command with the -vv flag

Currently waiting for it to happen again to run with vv since its on crontab

Paste  log here

Photo of how it looks like when it 'closes'

run the command in a terminal, no need to reboot.
perhaps use a log file.

Wont i need to leave the terminal window open for it to constantly be mounted? Or can i just run my command and then close the terminal?

you wrote that mount closes after a while but have not provided any details.
and i was suggesting that if you run the command from the terminal, no need to keep rebooting to figure out the problem.

if you run the command from the terminal and use a rclone debug log file, you can figure out what the problem is. so keep the terminal open and looks for errors when the mount closes

add this to the command, --log-level=DEBUG for debug output
and use a log file
https://rclone.org/docs/#log-file-file

Got it. Ill try this and see if it outputs anything weird. I totally forgot to upload the photo here to show but my folder it mounts to turns into a "file" basically.. Will edit post right now with photo

edited

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.