Add filters for certain words to be uploaded to certain folders

Below is what I have running and its working flawlessly. What I would like to do is add filters for certain TV show titles to be uploaded to certain folders. Should I add this --filter-from stringArray somewhere in the script? If so where and how would I do it? If not then how could I go about to setting up filters? I would like everything to be in one .cron file if possible.

#!/bin/bash

RCLONE UPLOAD CRON TAB SCRIPT

chmod a+x /home/plex/scripts/rclone-upload.sh

Type crontab -e and add line below (without #) and with correct path to the script

* * * * * /home/plex/scripts/rclone-upload.sh >/dev/null 2>&1

if you use custom config path add line bellow in line 20 after --log-file=$LOGFILE

–config=/path/rclone.conf (config file location)

if pidof -o %PPID -x “$0”; then
exit 1
fi
LOGFILE="/home/user/gdrive/logs/TVShows.log"
FROM="/home/user/Downloads/TVShows/"
TO=“Google:TV Shows/”

CHECK FOR FILES IN FROM FOLDER THAT ARE OLDER THAN 15 MINUTES

if find $FROM* -type f -mmin +15 | read
then
start=$(date +’%s’)
echo “$(date “+%d.%m.%Y %T”) RCLONE UPLOAD STARTED” | tee -a $LOGFILE

MOVE FILES OLDER THAN 15 MINUTES

rclone move “$FROM” “$TO” --transfers=20 --checkers=20 --delete-empty-src-dirs --min-age 15m --log-file=$LOGFILE
echo “$(date “+%d.%m.%Y %T”) RCLONE UPLOAD FINISHED IN $(($(date +’%s’) - $start)) SECONDS”$ | tee -a $LOGFILE
fi
exit

I played with this

if find $FROM* -type d -name “C*” -mmin +15 | read

Got it to start the upload.

Will play around more to see if I can add more stuff and see if it works. I will post what I find

Tried it again with “C*” and it found a directory with DCNew. Can someone explain why it picked that folder (DCNew)? it was supposed to pick all directories beginning with C.

Note that C* will match files whos names start with C, if you want to match directories whose names starting with C then use C*\, but more likely you want to match all the files under that directory so C*\**

I tried:
if find $FROM -type d -name C** -mmin +15 | read**

And it copied folders that had C in the directory name not at the beginning also the subfolders with C.

I also tried this:
if find $FROM -type d -name c -mmin +15 | read**

And the same thing and it did not copy the one with a capitol C either.

I tried this:
*if find $FROM -name c* -mmin +15 | read **

And it copied every folder with C not the beginning.

Tried this:

if find $FROM -type d -name c -mmin +15 | read **

And it copied every folder with C and the one with a subfolder containing C.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about rclone include/exclude filters, not find filters which are different.