ACD BAN/Alternatives discussion (error HTTP code 429)

are you using checksum? if so 500 checkers is insane on a 2vcpu host.
also 50 transfers may get you in conflict with rate limiting on the drive api.

on those specs, try 4 transfers and 8 checkers. i would be surprised if it make a big difference.

or in case you have trillions of small files, try 8 and 16.

region: eu-west-1c

8 checkers makes it take forever to even begin downloading, and 4 transfes gets me less than 1Gbit/s

are you uploading from local or direct between two remotes?
are you using checksum?
if so, that would run 500 md5 hash calculations on 500 files concurrently on only 2 CPU cores.

i am not using checksum, direct between two remotes.

FYI Google started cracking down on GSuite accounts from ebay. They have already disabled 2 of mine and I had moderate amount of data moved from ACD.

This has been noted here: Google Drive ebay accounts banned

I have not read the entire response chain, but when I called for my refund today I was told that all 3rd party software was having its credentials revoked. Obviously this came from phone rep so take with a grain of salt.

Yup. I had 2 separate GSuite accounts from Ebay and they both got closed down on the same day. Never even used one of them.

is there a guide anywhere like the enztv one for plex/acd/rclone…
for plex/gsuite drive/rclone?

i want to keep from having to rescan my library once i get it all to google drive.

my plex library is in a acd remote called acd… all the stuff is in the root directory on acd…

i use union fuse and plex points to a directory called /home/xxx/plex2/media

want to make sure i can setup fuse/rclone so it mounts the google drive in the same directory…

does anyone have any guides out there on the rclone mounting and fuse compared to an acd setup?

fyi… this was my acd fuse command

unionfs-fuse -o cow,allow_other,nonempty /home/jaquestati/plex2/local=RW:/home/jaquestati/plex2/acd=RO /home/jaquestati/plex2/media/

this was the rclone move command i was using-

rclone --no-check-certificate --no-traverse -v -v --drive-chunk-size=128M --transfers=4 move /home/jaquestati/plex2/.local/ acd:

this was my rclone mount command

rclone mount --allow-other --acd-templink-threshold 0 --stats 1s --buffer-size 1G --timeout 5s --contimeout 5s -v acd: /home/jaquestati/plex2/.acd &

(i use ENCFS not crypt)

thanks

There is a tutorial on the PlexDrive github page:
Direct link: https://github.com/dweidenfeld/plexdrive/blob/master/TUTORIAL.md

everything is the same as with the enzTV setup
only use plexdrive against “rclone mount”

all the folders could stay as it is
mount your gdrive as .gdrive (earlier .acd)
and encfs into gdrive (earlier acd)
at the end unionfs it into media folder

rclone move is the same, only you have to add gdrive as new remote, for example with name gdrive
for that use

rclone config

mount:

plexdrive -v 3 -o allow_other,read_only -t /home/jaquestati/plextmp/ --clear-chunk-max-size=100G --clear-chunk-age=24h --chunk-size=30M /home/jaquestati/plex2/.gdrive

encrypt:

ENCFS6_CONFIG=’/home/jaquestati/encfs.xml’ encfs /home/jaquestati/plex2/.gdrive/Plex /home/jaquestati/plex2/gdrive

note: .gdrive/Plex is the correct path

encrypt2:

ENCFS6_CONFIG=’/home/jaquestati/encfs.xml’ encfs /home/jaquestati/plex2/.local /home/jaquestati/plex2/local

unionfs:

unionfs-fuse -o cow -o allow_other /home/jaquestati/plex2/local=RW:/home/jaquestati/plex2/gdrive=RO /home/jaquestati/plex2/media/

1 Like

thanks so much. ; )

90% synced… can’t wait to copy it over and get my plex back online : )

so you had no Pictures, Videos, Plex, Documents?

if not, you have to change it, eg. remove “/Plex”

What do you think about this “decentralized cloud storage”: https://blog.sia.tech/getting-started-with-private-decentralized-cloud-storage-c9565dc8c854

It’s opensource ( https://github.com/NebulousLabs/Sia/ ) and cheaper than any other alternative.

I was reading about it. It’s pretty interesting. Written in GO.

Mine was closed with 0 days to get all my files… just straight up SOL.

i’m an idiot…

i setup the google drive rclone mount and plexdrive with the wrong google account info…

managed to redo the rclone google mount authorization etc…

but for the life of me i cant figure out how to redo plexdrive… or get back to where it asks me to authorize it at google : (

FINALLY got 30TBs transferred from acd to a google VM (took about 3 days)

now i have the VM rcloning to google drive…

anyone have any experience /tips on the fastest rclone settings for that?

i’m using this command atm (and getting about 145mbs)

rclone -v -v --transfers 16 --low-level-retries 1 --checkers=32 --exclude *.cloud --excl
ude *.cloudf --retries 10 --contimeout 10m --size-only --max-size 50000M --verbose copy /home/xxx/odrive-
agent-mount/Amazon\ Cloud\ Drive/ gdrive:

anyone getting any better speeds with more or less transfers/checkers etc?

thanks

google vm limits disk access to about 160MB/s. therefore the disk is limiting you, not the bandwidth.

1 Like

Is with you almost as with me. I had 29.6 TB at amazon. But I use directly rclone with one Token that i must renew every 60 minutes. I do that with an Mouse macro and batch File. Works fine! After now 1,5 days i have only 10 TB left on amazon