ACD BAN/Alternatives discussion (error HTTP code 429)

52tb?

That sounds expensive!

0 Likes

not with google unlimted drive XD long time building the content up but worth backing up a few times got 2 google backups not to mention almost 30 of it at home. and then acd too kinda sad its failing but not gonna stop me XD i just swap mounts and call it good no rebuild of plex or anything :smiley:

guess best advice i can give people backup your shit then no crying when something fails

0 Likes

Where is the pricing for unlimited?

All I see on their pages are up to 10tb then business usage which goes up to 30tb

0 Likes

you can buy an unlimited account on ebay for 10$

0 Likes

GSuite Business is unlimited space for €8/month

0 Likes

i got mine free as i was a student at one point then so what my friend so got her account to XD might talk to a few more of my friends from school see if they wanna part with their gmails .edu’s
but i think 2 is good for now.

0 Likes

the unlimited is more for Business…
but you can find them on ebay but be careful and upload to them at your own risk know that data is only so secure with clouds like that

0 Likes

Have 56TB at 1x ACD and 4x Gdrive … Just switching mount points and my Backups are back :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am finding even with acd being better for scanning the gdrive loads so much faster even with the lock might just drop acd all together

0 Likes

For the price of acd I will keep them but maybe as fallback if 4 gdrive fail :stuck_out_tongue:
ACD sucks a bit due to their 50 GB limit if you have larger files this is crap

But back to topix actually I could copy with rclone from acd to gdrive and some rare times I could upload to acd (EU).

0 Likes

Yes, now i able to list some folders, but i got the “usual” error about 70% of listing…

I restarted my server and now i cant mount it…

0 Likes

Same here

“429 Too Many Requests”: response body: “{“message”:“Rate exceeded”}”

I can list folders, I cant see all files inside.

0 Likes

Same here for me :

error HTTP code 429: “429 Too Many Requests”: response body: “{“message”:“Rate exceeded”}”)

I can’t list folder, can’t mount.

0 Likes

got an answer from ACD DE Support:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I am sorry that you are experiencing issues with uploading content to your Amazon Cloud Drive.

This is a known glitch and our technicians are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, I thus have to ask you to bear with us while we are working on this seeing as an issue of this nature might take a couple of days to resolve.

If you still have the any issues after that, please contact us again, so we can involve our technical department.

3 Likes

hah! it doesn’t take a few days to back out a problematic change across their systems.

0 Likes

LOL “a couple of days to resolve” made my day… I really should switch to gdrive and let amazon run only as a mirror.

1 Like

I want to do the same, but is too expensive for me :frowning: I have 13TBs and growing.

0 Likes

Take a look at ebay got two accounts for less than 15$ from 2 different sellers

0 Likes

OMG this is insane lol

0 Likes

ClassicAmazon, at least they do something. :smiley:

2 Likes