Access to doc-10-6k-docs.googleusercontent.com was denied

Can anyone give a hint how to solve this error when trying to download file from google drive (via web access) uploaded via rclone:
many thanks

Can you share version / command / debug log with the command with -vv.

rclone works perfectly and does its job whithout any errors.
but I can not access files via web on google drive that were uploaded by rclone.

rclone v1.42

• os/arch: linux/arm
  • go version: go1.10.1

the way i'm using rclone, is incron is looking for changes in folder where ip-camera writes its videos (not constantly, only if movement is detected, so rclone don't synchronise it all the time) and runs the script:

script:
/usr/bin/rsync --info=ALL --log-file=/var/log/rsync/rsync.log -au --inplace --chmod=D700,F600 $dirfile /mnt/sda5/ &&
/usr/bin/rclone sync --checksum --fast-list --tpslimit=3 --transfers=3 --drive-use-trash=false --cache-info-age=48h --buffer-size=128M --cache-db-path=/mnt/sda5/gd-cache --cache-chunk-path=/mnt/sda5/gd-cache --timeout=10s --log-file=/var/log/rclone/rclone.log --log-level=INFO --stats=10s --files-from=/home/rclone/list-$file /mnt/sda5/ gd:ip-c/datadir0/

config:
type = drive
client_id = ---
client_secret = ---
scope = drive
root_folder_id =
service_account_file =
token = ---

If I understand it right, because rsync prepares files for synchronisation with option --chmod=D700,F600, rclone synchronises files with the same permissions. Is it possible to config rclone to set file perm to 666 when syncing?

thanks

1.42 is an ancient version. You want to grab the latest stable to start.

cloud providers don't know anything about unix permissions so you can't sync permissions.

If you run rclone sync, what's the output and what aren't you seeing on the output?

but rclone works, no errors in debug mode.

2019/07/31 18:50:22 INFO : hiv00014.mp4: Copied (replaced existing)
2019/07/31 18:50:22 INFO : Waiting for deletions to finish
2019/07/31 18:50:22 INFO :
Transferred: 256 MBytes (9.137 MBytes/s)
Errors: 0
Checks: 1
Transferred: 1
Elapsed time: 28s

2019/07/31 18:50:22 DEBUG : 4 go routines active
2019/07/31 18:50:22 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.42" finishing with parameters ["/usr/bin/rclone" "sync" "--checksum" "--fast-list" "--tpslimit=3" "--transfers=3" "--drive-use-trash=false" "--cache-info-age=48h" "--buffer-size=128M" .... - same as in previous message]

I use rclone without mounting, but syncing. the only problem is to download synced files via webinteface of GD:

You don't have authorization to view this page.
HTTP ERROR 403

I'm not sure I'm still following.

You upload via rclone and that works.

You log into the Google Drive Web Interface and try to download and get an error? That would be an issue with the account I would guess as nothing rclone does there would impact that I can think of.

i don't get this error if i upload files via web and try to download them

Some kind of permission issue clearly, but strange you would see that on the webUI side.

But I agree with Animosity here - first and foremost update to 1.48 and retry (with a new file to be sure).
There is no point in troubleshooting an old version when there has been hundreds of bugfixes implemented since then.

Updating rclone is pretty trivial. You can simply overwrite the existing files with the new and it will continue using your existing setup.

Thanks.
Yes, I'll try it, but later, coz. my system is crashing right now for different reason. and I can't figure it out how to solve another problem (it's odroid armhf with ubuntu lts). Any package relaunch returns "Segmentation fault (core dumped)".

Yes, the error was just on GD side. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP0IVZMM7_w
solution is to clear cookies or relogin from incognito tab

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.