Why rclone doesnt copy the files: google forms, maps etc - rclone copy googledrive: googledrivebackup:examplemapname

Why rclone doesnt copy the files: google forms, maps etc - rclone copy googledrive: googledrivebackup:examplemapname

It does copy that stuff.

why its not working for me? my code is ==> rclone copy googledrive: googledrivebackup:examplemapname

Not sure as you deleted and didn't use the help and support template.

What do you mean deleted? I dont deleted anything. can you explained? Im new in this software. Thank you

When you first posted, there was a nice template that explains everything when you pick help and support:

The stop and read part that you deleted which asks for a bunch of information to help us help you.

What is the problem you are having with rclone?

Run the command 'rclone version' and share the full output of the command.

Which cloud storage system are you using? (eg Google Drive)

The command you were trying to run (eg rclone copy /tmp remote:tmp)

Paste command here

The rclone config contents with secrets removed.

Paste config here

A log from the command with the -vv flag

Paste  log here

hello and welcome to the forum,

as far as i know, rclone cannot copy those formats.
https://forum.rclone.org/t/googledrive-doesnt-syncs-mymaps/18820

The listed formats supported are here:

Google drive (rclone.org)

Forms are supported.

before i posted, i took a look at that link, did not see forms?

Whops. I misremembered as I thoughts forms were sheets.

You are correct.

Again, this comes down the logs as I've already wasted more time than I wanted on this topic.

felix@gemini:~$ rclone lsf GD: -vvv
2022/05/09 09:37:57 DEBUG : Setting --config "/opt/rclone/rclone.conf" from environment variable RCLONE_CONFIG="/opt/rclone/rclone.conf"
2022/05/09 09:37:57 DEBUG : rclone: Version "v1.58.1" starting with parameters ["rclone" "lsf" "GD:" "-vvv"]
2022/05/09 09:37:57 DEBUG : Creating backend with remote "GD:"
2022/05/09 09:37:57 DEBUG : Using config file from "/opt/rclone/rclone.conf"
2022/05/09 09:37:57 DEBUG : Google drive root '': 'root_folder_id = 0AGoj85v3xeadUk9PVA' - save this in the config to speed up startup
2022/05/09 09:37:58 DEBUG : testform: No export formats found for "application/vnd.google-apps.form"
2022/05/09 09:37:58 DEBUG : Test Map: Ignoring unknown document type "application/vnd.google-apps.map"

Rclone could copy forms and maps from one google drive to another provided server side copy is in use.

However forms and maps can't be exported so generally rclone doesn't copy them.

It would be possible to add a flag which included those unexportable things, but it would only work for server side copies.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.