What is the highest --checkers count which Google Drive supports?

What is the highest --checkers count which Google Drive supports?

To speed up the checks for my backup tasks I would like to know if there is a limit from GDrive for the amount of --checkers (–tpslimit and --transfers)

Google only supports 10 per second so you can’t really go more than that without getting rate limited.

So --checkers 8 should be save?

Same for the two other ones ?

So I can check 10 per second but as far as I read in other threads the limit for simulatneous uploads is different ?

tpslimit would also be 10 correct ?

I’m not sure if you are trying to back up a lot of little files or a few big ones.

For me, I’m moving TV shows / movies up so I have few transfers since they are big files and a few checkers.

/usr/bin/rclone move /data/local/ gcrypt: -P --checkers 3 --log-file /home/felix/logs/upload.log -v --tpslimit 3 --transfers 3 --drive-chunk-size 32M --exclude-from /home/felix/scripts/excludes --delete-empty-src-dirs

I do that along with my mount so I purposely limit it low. You can only upload 750GB per day as well as that’s a hard Google limit and there isn’t a specific time it resets so folks that want to continually upload usually use a bandwidth limit.

That being said, if you have a mount, you want to throttle down a little more and if you aren’t using one one, you can increase a bit.

I remember someone mentioning there is a file creation limit as well which I don’t recall exactly how many per second that is, but I think that’s another limit.

Well I normally use the exact same settings as you.

But now I need to backup a lot of small files, thats why I was asking for the limits (so I can have it backed up as fast as possible)