What is the best command for amazon drive to google drive transfer?

What is the best command to copy files from amazon to google drive?

I use this and get 100-200Mbps
rclone copy -v acdbeta: gdrive:

My line is 1G so I figure, I might get better performance if I tweak the command. But the performance is mostly lower than before. Im not sure if it throttle by amazon or google or else. So Im asking about it here. This is the command that I use.
rclone copy -v --buffer-size=256M --drive-chunk-size=128M --drive-upload-cutoff=128M acdbeta: gdrive:

Thanks.

I would add --transfers 12 --checkers 12 if you are on a 1gig line.

1 Like

Thanks. That improves the speed up to 300+Mbps.

You can always throw more transfers in there just to gauge. When doing a huge migration like that you may find that even 20 transfers is helpful. I think when I sync’d a bunch of data from one provider to another I did 20 transfers and like 120 checkers which seemed to get the best performance.

1 Like

Im afraid i’d get banned if I create too much connection. Although, I actually dont know how the ban works. I try to play on the safe side. So 20 transfer with 120 checkers works for you? are you using google drive and amazon?

Anyway, it seems if I transfer lots of small files, the bandwidth dropped. Probably the initiation process took too long. How can I optimized transfer of large numbers of small files?

Thanks.