Using only one RCLONE instance for different commands?

I'm not blaming RCLONE support for my loading times, not at all.
I'm also aware that loading the EXE file and connecting to a cloud provider takes some time.
But that's what I'm experiencing and I'm looking for solutions.
If the "rcd" command helps in making things faster for my clients, all the better.

Thanks for your support.

I would take a look in the Task Manager (More details) to see what happens, perhaps you can see which process takes the time and perhaps you are low on memory, or your CPU is throttling (low clock rate) due to the selected Power Mode. If you cannot see an obvious reason, then I would be a bit worried about hardware issue with your disk or bus/motherboard.

I think this is the right way to go if you are building something that will make very frequent calls to rclone in a situation where hardware cost and/or performance is important, but please do your own measurements - my experience with rc/rcd is limited to the forum posts you have seen.

You are welcome, happy we could clarify the concept – it sure can be difficult to grasp at first.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.